Graphic Design Intern
Internship Summary: The intern will develop graphic designs and layouts for online media, including but not limited to: newsletters, brochures, event invitations, advertisements, annual reports, and designs for the website, Facebook and online ad campaigns.
- Expertise in using design software, including but not limited to: Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of basic HTML and Word Press
- Possession of a laptop available for work purposes with Photoshop and InDesign software
- Ability to work two (2) full days a week
- An interest and enthusiasm in GEMS’ mission in ending commercial sexual exploitation and domestic trafficking. Experience in this field is not required, but fluency in the issue is a must.
- Ability to write, copy edit and proofread materials
- Ability to create graphics that follow GEMS’ specific branding
- Develop design material for Web and print
|Attention to Detail||Excellent written and verbal communication||Flexibility|
|Following Directions||Initiative||Meeting Branding Standards|
|Multitasking||Personal Accountability||Project/Task and Goals Focus|
|Respect for Policies||Team Player|
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter, resume and electronic portfolio or design samples with Graphic Design Intern in the subject line to email@example.com. No phone calls please! This is an unpaid internship.
SENIOR STUDENTS; SURVIVORS AND WOMEN OF COLOR ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!