The Contracts Coordinator will maintain and review private, Federal, State and City contracts and grant applications, ensure grant and contract compliance, authorize payments, support the Chief Finance Officer in the preparation of fiscal reports (monthly & quarterly vouchers, monthly revenue/expense reports, cash flow projections, proposal budgets, etc.), and support the Program Director in the preparation of outcomes and quantitative program reports.
• Coordinate Federal, State and City awards, contracts and private grants on a day to day basis for a number of different programs
• Prepare renewal applications
• Execute contractual agreements with funding sources and coordinate all mandated data collection
• In collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer prepare, monitor and modify grant budgets and periodic billing reports for all grant close-out documentation.
• Reviews all grant contracts for consistency with proposals submitted and for compliance requirements.
• Alerts Program and Finance departments of any special requirements.
• Coordinate the signing of contracts and maintains files of original contracts.
• Coordinate program and other required reports to public funders.
• Work with Finance, Development, and Program Services departments, develops and maintains reporting systems to meet all requirements.
• Maintains master file for assigned grants.
•Verify that invoices for spending on publicly funded projects are correctly coded. Reviews entries to special purpose funds to ensure accuracy of entries and creates correcting journal entries (if required).
•Prepare proposal budgets in conjunction with Program and Finance staff
•Prepares and submits periodic billings and budget modifications.
•Performs other duties or special projects as directed by Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Eligible to work in USA
- Applied valuable knowledge and experience managing Federal, State and City contracts
- More than 5 years of financial/operational management experience, preferably in a nonprofit environment, including working knowledge In-depth experience with governmental funding sources is essential.
- Ideal candidate will come out of a mission driven environment with multiple sources of revenue.
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to process detailed information accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to organize facts and present information and figures in a clear, concise and logical manner, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, manage details and produce results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple constituencies including staff, youth, vendors, board members and the public.
- Collaborative nature; enthusiastic learner; flexible approach.
|Attention to Detail||Attitude Toward Others||Emotional Control|
|Empathetic Outlook||Excellent written and verbal communication||Flexibility|
|Following Directions||Initiative||Meeting Standards|
|Multitasking||Personal Accountability||Project/Task and Goals Focus|
|Respect for Policies||Team Player|
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirement with Contracts Coordinator in the subject line to our Operations Department firstname.lastname@example.org. WE WILL BE REVIEWING ONLY THOSE RESUMES WITH SALARY REQUIREMENT INCLUDED. No phone calls please!
SURVIVORS AND WOMEN OF COLOR ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!