We are so grateful that you have been inspired to support our mission. Your generosity in giving your time, energy, and support to help us is vital to the success of GEMS.
There are many ways you can get involved to help transform public perception and generate awareness about commercial sexual exploitation and the domestic trafficking of girls and young women.
Here are some simple things you can do to get started in support of our vision to end the commercial exploitation and trafficking of children:
Spread the Word:
- SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter and mailing list.
- TALK about commercial sexual exploitation and domestic trafficking with friends and family.
- CONNECT with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and Pinterest, and then share with your friends. Keep up to date with our events, partners, and important news.
Join the Movement: In celebration of our 15th Anniversary, encourage 15 friends to join the movement…
- HOST a screening party of the film, Very Young Girls to introduce them to the issue of commercial sexual exploitation and domestic trafficking of girls and young women.
- ORGANIZE a book group for Girls Like Us to educate, create a community of allies, and erase stigma associated with victims of CSEC and domestic trafficking.
- Click here for the Screening Party Toolkit, which includes everything you need to host a successful screening.
- Click here for guidelines for hosting an event.
We Need Your Support:
- INSPIRE your community to help you raise $250 or more to support Girls Educational & Mentoring Services (GEMS) by setting a fundraising goal on Causevox. The fundraiser could be in honor of your birthday, the holidays, a sporting event, your wedding or in conjunction with your Very Young Girls screening or Girls Like Us book group. Be creative!
- SHOP our online store and sport our awesome GEMS merchandise!
If you have questions or need any help with your event contact Amanda Gagne, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to help you reach your goal!