GEMS Administrative Intern
GEMS is looking for a passionate and dedicated intern with office experience to donate 15-20 hours per week in our administrative department. Our Administrative Department needs support in areas ranging from Human Resources to Operations to Fiscal. The ideal candidate will be goal oriented and have the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a small, busy environment are a necessity.
- Prepare expense reports and invoices for billing
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls
- File and retrieve organization’s documents, records, and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management system, and performing various administrative tasks
- Fax, mail, and create packages to be mailed out
- Contact and work with vendors
- Assist with scanning, organizing, and/or special projects
- 1–3 year’s administrative experience;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to create systems, and communicate this information regularly;
- Excellent planning, administrative, and organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and internet research.
GEMS is an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants, regardless of gender, race, age, sexuality, or disability.
How to Apply:
Send an email with “Administrative Intern” in the subject line with the following attachments: detailed cover letter communicating your skills and interest in the position, and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.